I can only assume that Sepp Blatter does read this blog! Having compared the Fifa farce with the Titanic tragedy in my previous blog, in his acceptance speech following his re-election as the Fifa president earlier this week, he made similar reference to being in 'troubled waters'.
Blatter stated, “I am the captain weathering the storm, this is a difficult period for Fifa and I admit that readily. Not only is the pyramid shaking but our ship has drawn some water.” He went on to say, “We will put Fifa's ship back on the right course in clear, transparent waters.”
Whilst he made some concessions in an attempt to improve Fifa's corporate governance, and re-establish its global reputation, I fear Blatter and his cronies have decided not to abandon what is clearly a sinking and stricken vessel. The comments of Fifa's Argentinian representative clearly demonstrate the rotten core within Fifa, when he allegedly referred to the English as “pirates,” during an interview with the German press. He also described his comment when discussing the English 2018 world cup bid, during which he allegedly stated, “If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote.” Corruption? What corruption? Some Fifa members don't want money for votes, they want whole countries.
The farce that is Fifa continues!
https://sites.google.com/site/sportzzdailytips/
Blatter stated, “I am the captain weathering the storm, this is a difficult period for Fifa and I admit that readily. Not only is the pyramid shaking but our ship has drawn some water.” He went on to say, “We will put Fifa's ship back on the right course in clear, transparent waters.”
Whilst he made some concessions in an attempt to improve Fifa's corporate governance, and re-establish its global reputation, I fear Blatter and his cronies have decided not to abandon what is clearly a sinking and stricken vessel. The comments of Fifa's Argentinian representative clearly demonstrate the rotten core within Fifa, when he allegedly referred to the English as “pirates,” during an interview with the German press. He also described his comment when discussing the English 2018 world cup bid, during which he allegedly stated, “If you give back the Falkland Islands, which belong to us, you will get my vote.” Corruption? What corruption? Some Fifa members don't want money for votes, they want whole countries.
The farce that is Fifa continues!
https://sites.google.com/site/sportzzdailytips/

No comments:
Post a Comment